School Outreach Lessons
School Outreach Lessons
To request outreach lessons at St. Anne’s School or Archbishop Spalding High School please specifically note your school, instrument, and teacher in your request.
- Ashley Alden will be teaching voice at Archbishop Spalding High School on Tuesdays from 3:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Kate Gomez Kolar will be teaching piano, guitar, and vocal//piano
accompaniment at St. Anne’s from 2:30 – 6:00 PM on Wednesdays.
- Trevor Shipley will be teaching piano, guitar, ukelele, and penny whistle at St. Anne’s from 3:00 – 5:00 PM on Thursdays.
Interested in hosting outreach lessons at your school? Have an administrator email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details.
Naptown Sings and Plays Outreach Lessons Policies
Monthly Membership Services
Outreach students are invited to parttake in all membership services at the studio:
- Weekly Private Lessons
- Lesson Materials and Music
- 2 Recitals Per Year
- 2 Open Studio Group Lessons Per Year
- Access to Studio Resources, Including Practice Rooms
- Access to Regular Studio Open Mics
All payments will be made through the Naptown Sings and Plays billing system.
- The cost per lesson at St. Anne’s is $35 billed via auto-debit. Auto-debit will reoccur in the amount of $140 every 4 lessons.
- The cost per lesson at Spalding is $40 billed via auto-debit. Auto-debit will reoccur in the amount of $160 ever 4 lessons.
- Yearly Membership Fee: A $60 yearly fee will be processed upon your initial registration, and on September 1st of each following school year. This fee will help to cover the membership services listed above.
- Lessons will take place on all days in which school is scheduled. Lessons will not be held on early dismissal days.
- If the teacher cancels a lesson for any reason, you will not be charged for the lesson.
- If the student/parent cancels a lesson for any reason, the lesson will not be refunded or rescheduled, but he or she is welcome to attend an Open Studio make-up class at the Naptown Sings and Plays! Studio: 141 Gibraltar Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401
Please be in touch with your teacher to request to attend the Open Studio.
Open Studio Dates
- Dates: January 19th and June 7th
- In the event of inclement weather, please follow the school calendar. You will not be billed on inclement weather days.
Lesson Termination Policy
- One month’s notice is required if a student wishes to terminate lessons. Payment in full will be required for the following month if one month’s notice is not given.
Studio Recital Dates
The outreach school may choose to put on its own recital. If not, outreach students are invited to perform at the Naptown Sings and Plays! studio recitals.
Saturday, January 25th
- Time: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, June 28th
- Time: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Any dispute arising out of this contract is subject to arbitration. The non-prevailing party will pay all expenses, including attorney fees, associated with the dispute. In the event of a dispute, jurisdiction will be the state of Maryland.