Musikgarten: Early Music Education
Early Childhood Music Classes
“I am so excited to bring Musikgarten early music education programs to the Naptown Sings! studio. In my opinion, these programs are revolutionary. The foundation for a child’s music aptitude, or potential for music learning, is laid in those crucial early years of development. Musikgarten is a holistic, comprehensive, and research-based music learning program that immerses students in music from birth to age 5, by introducing nurturing elements of singing, listening, movement and play. Musikgarten dives deeper than that, with the extramusical benefits of enhancing your little one’s cognitive, social, emotional, motor, impulse control, and language development. Additionally, Musikgarten trains parents to give children quality music experiences at home. Join us to experience the transformative power of early music education.”
– Sophia Hardesty, Owner/Operator of Naptown Sings and Plays!
Family Music: Ages 0-3
Register for 10 classes, pay for 8.
- Teachers: Sophia Hardesty and Ashley Alden Sanford
- Tuesday Morning: 9:30 AM, 9/18-11/20 (10 weeks) SOLD OUT
- Tuesday Morning: 10:30 AM, 9/18-11/20 (10 weeks) SOLD OUT
- Tuesday Afternoon: 5:45 PM, 9/18-11/20 (10 weeks)
- Thursday Morning: 9:30 AM, 9/27-12/6 (No Class 11/22, 10 weeks)
- Thursday Morning: 10:30 AM, 9/27-12/6 (No Class 11/22, 10 weeks)
- Saturday Morning: 9:30 AM, 9/22-11/24 (10 weeks)
- Saturday Morning: 10:30 AM, 9/22-11/24 (10 weeks) SOLD OUT
- Cost: $120*
*Price discounted from $150, since life is sometimes hard as a little one, and your child can’t always make it to class, we’ve developed a system where you only pay for 8 of the 10 classes. That way you don’t feel pressured to miss if your baby just want to sleep, isn’t feeling great, or just isn’t feeling it sometimes.
Music Immersion: Ages 3-5
Register for 10 classes, pay for 9.
You asked so we created it. If your child is little too old for the Musikgarten 0-3-year-old program and not quite ready for private lessons, this class is a great transition to keep your child musically engaged during these formative years. We immerse ourselves in a little bit of everything, from steady beat and basic rhythmic and tonal patterns to an introduction to piano, ukulele, and singing, to world music, pop music and more.
- Teacher: Sophia Hardesty
- Saturday Morning: 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM, 9/22-11/24 (10 weeks)
- Cost: $170*
*Price discounted from $190, since life is sometimes hard as a little one, and your child can’t always make it to class, we’ve developed a system where you only pay for 9 of the 10 classes. That way you don’t feel pressured to miss if your child just wants to sleep or just isn’t feeling it one day.